Distance Training in
Classical Adlerian Depth Psychotherapy
The works of three original Adlerians, Sophia de Vries, Alexander Mueller, and Lydia are studied and compared to Adler's writings.
||To appreciate the subtle nuances of Adler's theory, philosophy, and principles of practice by studying and comparing the contributions of three Classical Adlerians.
||Selected readings by Sophia de Vries, Alexander Mueller, and Lydia Sicher.
||A series of recorded lectures by Sophia de Vries on Adlerian theory and practice. (Twenty-two hours)
||Comments and questions
||Five hours of telephone conferencing
||Prerequisite: Courses DT101, DT102A, & DT102B, DT302A, DT302B, & DT301.
Outline of Course Content
LECTURES OF SOPHIA DE VRIES
ALFRED ADLER'S "INDIVIDUAL PSYCHOLOGY," BY ALEXANDER MUELLER
- Child Development & the Feeling of Inferiority
- The Larger Meaning of the Feeling of Community
- Evaluating the Style of Life
- The Nature of Fictions
- Early Memories and Dreams
- The Neurotic Disposition
- Case Examples
- Working With Children & Families
- Individual Adult Treatment
- Working With Couples
"THE COLLECTED WORKS OF LYDIA SICHER," EDITED BY ADELE DACIDSON
- The Human Image of Individual Psychology
- The Dynamics of the Psyche
- Principles of Individual Psychology
- On Child Psychology: Developmenta; Disorders, Abnormal Development
- Individual Psychology Persception of Neurosis, Contribution to Psychiatry
- Individual Psychology - Reflections on the Psychosomatic
- Applications of Individual Psychology as Therapy, The Tasks of Life
- Further Aspects of Individual Psychology, Prospects
- Index of Literature
- Declaration of Interdependence
- Goal, Pattern of Life, and Style of Life
- Early Influences
- Responsibility and Guilt
- War Disturbances
- Sicher Remembered
Use the "Buy Now" link below to order with a credit card.
Distance Training Course
DT103: Advanced Theory