Distance Training in
Classical Adlerian Depth Psychotherapy
World Test Administration and Interpretation
||To learn the complete protocol for administering, scoring, and interpreting Charlotte Buhler's "The World Test." To become familiar with other projective materials for use with children.
||"The World Test" manual, selected journal article reprints, and readings from publications.
||Comments and questions.
||Five hours of telephone conferencing.
||Prerequisite: Courses DT101, DT102A, DT102B, DT302A, DT302B, DT304.
Outline of Course Content
- LOWENFELD WORLD TECHNIQUE
- Use in Personality Diagnosis
- Use in Psychotherapy
- Use in Research
- Relation to Other Projective Techniques
- CHAROLOTTE BUHLER'S WORLD TEST
- Biographical Sketch of Charolotte Buhler
- Nature of the Test
- Scoring and Quantitative Analysis
- Qualitative Interpretations
- Bibliography and Reasearch
- OTHER PROJECTIVE MATERIALS
- Luscher Color Test
- Ben-Anthony Family Relations Test
- Puppet Play
- Drawing: House-Tree-Person - Kinestic Family Drawing - Fantasy Island
- Comparison of World Test to sand tray play
Use the "Buy Now" link below to order with a credit card.
Distance Training Course
DT504: World Test Administration & Interpretation